Q: I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always get a pop-up error Cannot find [PATH]msvcp120_clr0400.dll I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks. Kurt
A: The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve msvcp120_clr0400.dll issues with the following solution.
Besides, msvcp120_clr0400.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. Once you uninstalled the software, msvcp120_clr0400.dll issues will be solved with ease. Before uninstalling the program, do a clean boot for your PC is highly recommended!
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve msvcp120_clr0400.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download msvcp120_clr0400.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the msvcp120_clr0400.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the msvcp120_clr0400.dll not found error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker might find out the corrupted msvcp120_clr0400.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Using SmartPCFixer to Check Your PC Again to Optimize Your Computer:
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click Save Files to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the Next button to complete the process.
6. Click Finish button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
All in all, msvcp120_clr0400.dll removal software is the best solution that will resolve issues with the shortest time.sd card data recovery can rescue the following files format:PNG, TIFF, INDD, JP2, PSD, Paint Shop Pro Image File (PSP), Mamiya (MOS), Picture File (PCT), DV, M4V, 3G2, M4B, AVCHD Video File (MTS), Divx Encoded Movie File (DIVX), Matroska Video File (MKV), MOI Video File, OGG Media Player (OGM), Video Object File (VOB), 3G2, ASX.M4P, RPS, AIFF, MIDI, M4A, AU, OGG, WMA, RM, Real Audio (RA).With sd card data recovery, no matter you unintentionally deleted photos or card being pulled out while your camera is on, the formated card or corrupted sd card files can also be recovered with ease. sd card data recovery is suitable for for all customers who formatted their sd card, deleted photos. It is especially useful for digital camera users. All in all,, SD Card Files Recovery is Designed for SD/memory card used by digital camera or mobile phone, it efficiently recovers lost, deleted, corrupted or formatted photos, video, files from various memory card types including SD Card, MicroSD, SDHC, CF (Compact Flash) Card, xD Picture Card, Memory Stick and more. With this tool, you will never ask How to Recover My Lost Photos
Read More:Guide to Remove Pop-up FlashUtil.dll Errors,FlashUtil32_16_0_0_296_ActiveX.dll-What is FlashUtil32_16_0_0_296_ActiveX.dll?,Fix Missing igdumdx32.dll Files Now