Q: I need to install a software on my PC, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message This application has failed to start because NPSWF32_16_0_0_296.dll was not found. I've tried to download the NPSWF32_16_0_0_296.dll file by myself. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Thanks. Courtney
A: The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve NPSWF32_16_0_0_296.dll issues with the following solution.
Besides, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of NPSWF32_16_0_0_296.dll missing error. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve NPSWF32_16_0_0_296.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download NPSWF32_16_0_0_296.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the NPSWF32_16_0_0_296.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the NPSWF32_16_0_0_296.dll error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker might find out the corrupted NPSWF32_16_0_0_296.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click Save Files to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the Next button to complete the process.
6. Click Finish button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
wz32.dll not found,youtubeupload.dll not found,xmllite.dll not found,ovtfboot.dll not found,socialclub.dll not found
Read More:Guide to Remove Pop-up FlashUtil.dll Errors,FlashUtil32_16_0_0_296_ActiveX.dll-What is FlashUtil32_16_0_0_296_ActiveX.dll?,Fix Missing igdumdx32.dll Files Now,What is msvcp120_clr0400.dll and why am I missing it?